Napoleon’s pedestal model wood burning stove features a solid, dynamic appearance with performance to match. The 1100 pedestal model is designed to provide you with outstanding heat efficiencies while achieving low emissions. Comes standard with black louvres, black trivet & ash pan with lid. Shown in porcelain green enamel with 24 Karat gold arched door.
- Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles ad to the ease of cleaning
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- Full canopy top with cooking trivet deflects heat forward into the room
- Black trivet, black louvres and black ash pan with lid come standard with the unit
- Available in painted black, porcelain enamel black, almond or green
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty